Coronavirus – What we are doing
We received an update from the Illinois Chiropractic Society that clarified that chiropractic offices are considered to be essential Services under Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order.
So we will be reopening the clinic on Monday in a limited capacity from 8AM to 12 for our patients that want to continue with their care. We will continue seeing patients Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8AM-12 noon for the week of March 30- April 3, 2020.
Thanks for being patient. Obviously, there tend to be updates almost on an hourly basis, which makes it hard to plan things out. We are doing our best to accommodate you being able to get the care you need.
We will be observing the guidelines that are given by the CDC.
We are asking all patients to screen themselves before coming in to their appointments, to reduce any risk to yourself or others. If you have any cold or flu symptoms, please call us and stay home. Also, take your temperature before leaving for your appointment. If it’s over 99.9, please give us a call and let us know and we ask that you stay at home at this time until the fever has not been present for at least 24 hours before coming in.
We are taking a number of precautionary steps for everyone.
- Doctors and staff will need a little extra time between patients as they will all be washing their hands for 20 seconds after each patient.
- We are asking all patients to wash their hands for 20 seconds as soon as they enter our facility.
- We have hand sanitizer available in the clinic for your use.
- To help reduce the total number of patients in the building at one time, we ask that when you arrive, wait in your vehicle until we are ready for you. Just give us a call and we’ll let you know when to come in.
- As much as we love everyone, we will be doing “air hugs and handshakes”.
If you would like to get in for an appointment, Give us a call at 309-268-9000 or send an email to [email protected]. Email is actually probably going to work best at this time. If you have a desired day and time, put your top 2-3 requests in the email. We will try and email you back or call you back to confirm. If you don’t hear from us, call us between 8AM-12 in the morning or go ahead and stop in when you wanted to be scheduled and we will do our best to work you in.
We will update the website if there are new announcements that change this timeline.
We look forward to returning to our practice and helping people get back to an active lifestyle.